Shutdowns Turnarounds Superconference – Houston
A Premier Knowledge Sharing Forum for Successful Plant Shutdowns, Turnarounds and Outages
Hear from top operating companies and innovative solution providers, who will ensure you have the tools necessary, to stay on-track and on budget:
Chevron Phillips, Jacobs, Valero Energy, CARBER, Sinclair Refining, BP,
Ascend Performance Materials, Reliability Management Group, Shell
This event has been designed to provide you with the key steps to take in the planning, scheduling, and execution of a plant shutdown, turnaround or outage. You’ll find this year’s new agenda filled with practical information on how to overcome your biggest turnaround challenges. Return to your facility with a fine-tuned action plan and lead your team to your most effective turnaround ever.
Spend two days meeting the important players in the turnaround community, including operators, contractors and innovative solution providers and exchange new ideas and business cards. Learn from our roster of experts and compare your company’s strengths and weaknesses with others. More importantly, achieve new skills, gain a competitive edge and enhance your project success.
- Examine the specific steps to take to ensure optimal execution and savings at refining and chemical plants across the US from Chevron Phillips Chemical Corporation
- Implementing a project control solution for the best outcome in a large-scale turnaround from Valero Energy
- Strategies for effective turnaround materials management to ensure on-site delivery
- Best practices and how to fine-tune your turnaround practice management from Ascend Performance Materials
- How to plan for the ‘unplanned’ in an emergency shutdown from Reliability Management Group and Sinclair Refining
Plus! Add additional value to your conference pass by signing up for the Pre-Conference Workshops! Gain practical strategies that deliver results:
Workshop A: The Turnaround Management Process from A to Z: Developing a Sound Planning and Management Strategy
Workshop B: The Next Frontier in Shutdown Effectiveness – Applying Behavioral Lean Sigma Tools
This is a must-attend event for anyone looking to get up to speed quickly and effectively – whether you’re new and inexperienced, or need to brush up your skills as a team lead. Join us in Houston on June 25 & 26 for the Shutdowns Turnarounds Superconference.