The Conference Developed For and By the Turnaround Community
Join us at CI Energy’s 4th Annual Shutdowns Turnarounds SuperConference in Houston and get the critical tools and information you need to achieve operational efficiencies and ensure your project meets cost and schedule targets. Learn about new innovations that will enhance your company’s profitability in today’s economic climate.
You’ll get new strategies that will help you overcome your struggles with increased project complexity and the challenges around the quality of labor, effective leadership, productivity, budgeting, safety and other operational hurdles. Be in the same room with owners, operators, contractors and innovative solution providers who form the turnaround community.
Learn the critical elements of turnaround success from industry experts:
Get information that will help you mitigate risk, minimize costs and avoid unplanned outages:
- Discover how operational excellence drives the success of a turnaround from Shell Chemicals
- Explore strategies used by Kuraray America Inc., to ensure the skilled labor competency is first-rate
- Empower your staff to commit to safety throughout the site through effective leadership from LyondellBasell
- Extend the turnaround life cycle while reducing downtime between turnarounds from Michael Eisenbise, Reliability Process Implementation Specialist and Past Chair SMRP
- Improve your planning process to ensure a smooth transition through to execution from PacifiCorp Energy
- Determine the best plan for personnel control and facility siting to ensure maximum safety from Chevron Phillips Chemical Company
- Termite Watkins, former Boxer and Olympic Boxing Coach delivers a powerful session on safety, leadership, behavior and attitudes
This is a great opportunity to attend with your entire team. Learn from others in the turnaround community and develop new business relationships with key industry decision makers.
What have past attendees said about our event?
Turnaround Manager, Dupont
Operations Turnaround Support, Braskem America
Turnaround & Capital Contract Lead, Phillips 66
Vice President – Director of Operations, Jacobs
Turnaround Coordinator, Chevron Phillips
Maintenance Outage Supervisor, Syngenta
Turnaround Manager, ExxonMobil, Baytown Refinery